A basic overview into the shopping procedures at packingsupply.in and what all goes behind India's premier packaging portal 'Packingsupply.in'
Standard Operating Procedures for Peel & Seal Envelopes/Courier Bags along with their benefits, key features and what is the end result?
Does the client need to provide us with road permit for bulk shipping?
The customers are required to provide with road permit for border clearance of the shipment. This is majorly required for bulk quantity shipped by surface mode. ( Mostly Applicable in case of Bubble Lined Courier Bags/Bubble Lined Envelopes/Self Seal Bubble Bags).
How do I contact Packingsupply.in Customer Support Associate?
You can get in touch with our Packingsupply.in Support Associate by sending us an email to email@example.com or can call us on +91-9099093886 between 9:30 am. and 5:30 p.m (Monday – Friday), we will be glad to assist you with all your queries, problems and provide you with a permanent resolution at the earliest. Kindly note on National Holidays, our office remains closed.
You can also avail of the chat option available on our website from between 9:30 am. and 5:30 p.m (Monday – Friday) except on National Holidays as the office remains closed.
What are the mode of payment options available?
• Currently we have an option to make the payment online using credit cards (American Express, JCB, Master Card, Visa), debit cards (select drop-down to see the list), net-banking (select drop-down to see the list), cash card (Icash cards,Itz Cashcards,Oxicash, Paycashcard) mobile payments (Paymate) and wallet (Mobikwik, Paytm) through our payment gateway i.e CC. Avenue Checkout. (Screenshot placed below).
• Offline payment mode is also available with us by payment via cash, cheque, DD, or RTGS into our Bank Account, while on the last stage of checkout 'review your order', you will need to select Cheque/DD.
• Bank Account Details where Amount needs to be deposited.
• The offline payment option is only available to registered users only.
• The registered users can login into My Account and can enter the DD/cheque no. along with scanned image against the order for which you have selected payment mode as offline.
• This will help us in tracking the payment against your order.
What is 'Quick Order' in My Account?
• Quick Order is nothing but speed way to order your desired products rightaway entering your model no. and quantity, rather than going through the tedious procedure.
• It is intended for people who are reqular shoppers on our website.
How long will it take for my packingsupply.in order to reach me?
• At packingsupply.in, we passionately hold our customer's interest on top of everything else.
• Our day begins and ends with bringing the endless smiles to the faces of our customers by meeting their requirements and serving them in the best possible manner.
• We at packingsupply.in intend to make your shopping experience smooth and hassle-free to give you the best online shopping experience.
• Owing to huge volumes, we try our level best to ship out your order in the next 48 hours the maximum transit time for the order to reach your destination is 7 days.
• We normally ship via reputed courier companies such as Blue Dart and Professional Couriers (only for pincodes not serviceable by Blue Dart) and you can track your shipment on the below mentioned links.
• We at Packingsupply.in are committed to delivering your order at the mentioned place, in good condition, and always on time.
• Online Tracking can be done on the Logistics and Transport companies respective websites.
• Blue Dart Tracking Link:https://www.bluedart.com/htotrack.html
• Professional PRO Tracking Link:http://www.tpcindia.com/Default.aspx
• Delivery for all bulk quantity shipments by surface mode will be delivered in 10 working days ( Mostly Applicable in case of Bubble based packaging products).
• Kindly note all deliveries are subject to Force-Majeure. ( Eg Heavy Rains, Flooding, Disturbance, Curfew, Earthquake and any unscheduled shutdown.).
Currently we are not having the provision of cash on delivery (COD).
How do I register?
Simply, go to the "Sign In" section and type your e-mail address. Click on "Register" and that will take you to the registration page, wherein you can submit the relevant information. This information will be fed in your account for future.
Is registration mandatory to shop?
• No, registration is not mandatory.
• You can use Guest Check out Option
• But in case of Cheque/DD, you need to mandatorily register
What do I do if I forget my password? How do I reset my password?
• Forgot your password? Resetting it is very simple - just enter your e-mail address in the "Sign In" tab and click on "Forgot Password"
• Your password will be sent to your registered e-mail address
• The password link sent on the e-mail will be active for only 2 hours
How do I login to packingsupply.in Portal?
You can go to "Sign In". Enter your e-mail address and password and click to "Sign in"
What is Account Summary?
Account Summary under "My Account" covers all the relevant information about your packing supply.in portal account like Orders, Past Orders, Profile information,etc.
Where do I see my past orders?
• You can retrieve the past orders for all your completed orders from "Order History". Go to the particular order for which you need to see.
• Click on the order icon on the right hand corner of that particular order.
• Wait for few seconds to see the order.
Do you use my personal information?
• We respect your Privacy, when you do purchase online, you are automatically enrolled for SMS and emails communication for your orders and also where we highlight new products, exclusive sales and promotions.
• We do not share, rent or sell our list to a third party.
• We do not keep credit card information on file. Its only the shipping address, Phone number and email address that is saved for future reference and your convenience when you shop next time.
How do I purchase something if I live outside India?
We are currently not servicing orders outside of India.
Read our blog
What are BOPP Tapes?
27th November 2015
The commonly used adhesive tapes that are ... Readmore
Secure and style your shi...
24th November 2015
In this new age of buying and selling day ... Readmore